The Utility Department provides billing services for water, wastewater, and trash pickup to the City of Avon Park.
Payment Options for Utility Bills*:
- At the City Hall utility billing windows located on the first floor: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday, 110 E Main Street, across from Donaldson Park
- Drop Box - drive up 24 hours a day to the west side of City Hall
- Mail to: Utility Billing, 110 E. Main St., Avon Park, FL 33825
- Bank Draft via automated clearing house, aka ACH (ACH Form)
- Online: View your account information and make a payment.
- Want to receive your bill as soon as it's generated? Go paperless- sign up for e-billing today! Just call us at 863-452-4433.
If you have any questions concerning the utility billing, please call our department at 863-452-4433, Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Policy Change Notice to our Utility Customers
In order to better serve you, we are taking this opportunity to advise you of a change in our policy regarding disconnection of service for nonpayment. The City Council adopted Ordinance No 15-09 on July 27, 2009. This ordinance addresses "Disconnection of Service for Nonpayment policy. To avoid service interruption all charges, current and past due, must be paid within 10 days of the due date. If service is disconnected, the entire balance, plus a minimum reconnect charge of $40 (before 4:00 pm), must be paid prior to reconnection of service. If your account is not paid and reconnected within 7 days of being shut off, your account will be closed and your deposit applied to the balance due. If there is a remaining balance in which the deposit did not cover, then that balance must be paid with in 10 days of the final due date or your account will be turned into our collection agency.
* Coming soon: Customers will be able to call in and opt to pay with e-check or credit card via phone. Fees will apply.